Django Extensions 1.1.0
We just released version 1.1.0 of Django-Extensions.
This version brings initial support for both Django 1.5 and Python 3.3 !
Thanks to fhahn and Mikolaj Romel for their help on this.
- Python 3.3 support
- Django 1.5 support
- PACKAGING: Added license file to source distribution
- FEATURE: Add pipchecker command for reporting out-of-date requirements
- FEATURE: Allow to set uuidfield max_length
- FEATURE: dumpscript got hooks to override save and locate calls
- FEATURE: notes command now also support WARNING and NOTE annotations
- FEATURE: shell_plus command now support settings SHELL_PLUS variable in settings file which indicated with interactive python shell to use.
- DOCS: Fixed documentation which was messing up the table of content.
- FIX: Added empty migration to make south happy :)
- FIX: UUID never appears on admin form
- FIX: reset_db would set OWNER = None when executed without db user
- FIX: shell_plus disabled using pythonrc per default.
Posted on March 2, 2013