October 17, 2013
Django-Extensions version 1.2.3 is out :)
Bringing the usual bug fixes, improvements, etc.
Special this time is that a bunch of extensions that had not seen changes in a long time got some new love. A special thanks for the contributions to SQLDiff and graph_models this time around.
A new version of SYNC_MEDIA_S3 was also merged, now simply called sync_s3. The old version sync_media_s3 still exists but will be deleted around march 2014. Please give the new version a try if your using this ! :)
- sqldiff support for doing diffs involving many-to-many relations
- sqldiff support finding missing foreignkey relations
- sqldiff now supports Table Inheritance
- graph_models now supports both pygraphviz and pydot
- graph_models refactored use of django templates so it's easier to change and extend
- graph_models sort items and make sure primary_key and foreignkeys are always on top
- graph_models (hopefully) make database relations (primary key and foreignkey) more clear
- graph_models do not hide foreign keys from attribute list (added option for if you want to hide this)
- graph_models allow to specify default values in settings file for graph_models command
- graph_models show inheritance arrows per default
- shell_plus Added SHELL_PLUS_PRE_IMPORTS and SHELL_PLUS_POST_IMPORTS which allow for including additional import directives before the shell starts.
- pipchecker now uses more colors if shell supports it
- runserver_plus add color support to werkzeug server logs
- jobs add minutely for completeness sake
- NEW: added indentby templatetag. Useful for text template where indentation matters.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY: removed old hacks to be compatible with Django <r9110
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY: reset_db remove support for Django <1.2
- FIX: runprofileserver support Python 3.3 and Django 1.6
- FIX: jobs raise JobError when job does not exist
- FIX: reset_db set default router
- FIX: autocomplete field Fix unicode error in admin autocomplete field
- FIX: runscript now uses INSTALLED_APPS instead of get_apps() to discover scripts so it does not depend on apps having a models.py file.
- FIX: print_user_for_session to support Django 1.5.4 and up
- FIX: pipchecker handle tar and zip files a bit more gracefully